Business English case studies can be narrative tales of a challenge or problem and a successful solution through telling stories. In business English, this will help you in creating customer trust and then educate others on how to solve the same challenges, wherein you are providing them with concrete evidence that your solutions (products and services) work for real!
The Secrets to Successful Business Case Studies
- Evidence: Gain the trust of your customers by highlighting specific results or solutions of issues or challenges by providing them clear illustrations or proofs.
- Success celebration: You can also write business English case studies after winning an award or recognition, a great way of boosting your organization’s reputation.
- Great success stories: Tell a story and engage potential customers in a way they can imagine themselves of being a satisfied customer.
- Never promotional to put people off: Avoid over promoting your business, but highlight the benefits people get from your business. Control your message by highlighting those solutions that customers can consider for themselves.
Getting Started with Business English Case Studies
- Structure your business to business marketing case studies with five main components, including context about your customers and their needs, an outline of a business English issue or challenge, a presentation of the solution, an overview of your selected path of implementation and the results. Then there should also be takeaway message by teaching people what they learned from the case study. What wisdom did they learn?
- Name names! A case study is specific and so are names and situations. Do not forget that this case study is not yours but your customers. To be effective, interview sources (a specific or certain customers) to get information by asking the right questions.
- Solve the problem by giving a well-defined problem and then focusing on a specific solution/s. In this case, you will meet your objective of presenting successful case studies.
- Present results and solutions as well as ways on how you plan to implement the solutions following the results.
Are You Writing a Business English Case Study, or Are You Leaving It to an Expert?
Writing business to business marketing case studies or a business English case study is no joke, and you probably know that. If you want to get the best results, you may consider hiring an expert to do it for you.